[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Beats • View topic - Please help with Dancing Gorilla

Please help with Dancing Gorilla

Bugs/crashes/problems with Beats go here. Check the FAQ and use the search function before posting.

Please help with Dancing Gorilla

Postby Alejandrissimo on May 31st, '11, 04:42

Hey guys.

I spend last 2 hours trying to load any of smzip files, but all, and yes all of it have a loading error, search on the forum do not resolve my problem.

So I decide to make my owns SM songs, years ago i used Dancing Gorilla so I downloaded it again and try to generate some sm files, but same error :oops:

Please let me know if there is a special config or something to make work this songs con Beats.

Thanks.

here it is a file generated with this program.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7eq1pvk9xmi2pqd
Alejandrissimo

Re: Please help with Dancing Gorilla

Postby xwingace on May 31st, '11, 07:57

Dancing Gorillas/Dancing Monkeys doesn't quite use the standard format for a .sm file. Most notably, it doesn't end the final measure with a semicolon, but with a comma. Beats still has trouble with that.

To fix: After creating your stepfile with Dancing Monkeys, open the .sm file in the text editor of your choice. Search for #NOTES.

If there is a comma on the line before this word, replace it with a semicolon. Save, and Beats should be able to play the file now.

While you're at it, though, it's probably a good idea to check whether all holds are closed properly. I've had Dancing Monkeys-generated stepfiles give me problems there, mostly if I had to force the program to make a stepfile. For every '2' you see in a notes column, there should be a '3' somewhere below it.

(Thanks also to Glas and Keripo in )

XWA
Anti-spam mod. PM me if you think I missed something.
xwingace

Re: Please help with Dancing Gorilla

Postby Alejandrissimo on Jun 2nd, '11, 16:13

Alejandrissimo

Return to Support