[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Beats • View topic - More like a report :s

More like a report :s

Suggestions that have been implemented as of the latest release.

More like a report :s

Postby pluri on Feb 11th, '11, 06:30

Okay I don't want to stink around here or anything , I love this game afterall.

Just for supportive reasons some bugs that I found and / or suggestions from me:

- Bug: Long songs (like "The games we played" 17 mins) get unsync after a while
- Suggestion: At the end of a hold there is an arrow that looks the exact same as a normal one which can be very confusing. So if possible I would suggest to remove that one. That would be very nice for harder songs with many holds, you can easily lose the overview of what to press and what not.
- Suggestion (huge): An option for fullscreen mode to remove the lifebar OR put it at the side for landscape users. That would be a big improvement if thats possible ofcourse. Cleaner view and more use of the phone size :) I think if u put the lifebar at the side, the arrows still would be spreaded enough.
- Suggestion: Finer Music offset option. I know it's fine enough with 0.025s per change but you know how fast stepmania can be and for good players (and I think beats will be popular enough to get many good players) it is essencial finetuning.
- Bug: After pausing the game and resuming the song gets unsync alot. That atleast happened to me.
- Suggestion: To put more -x and +x pixel to the tapbox placement option. My touchscreen works around -20 - -30 px below the actual arrows and that's with -50 px already. :x I don't know if that's a good suggestion, but that would use the size of the phone a bit more if people want (landscape).

That's it for now I think, I hope I didn't forget anything but if so, I will post it in here later.

Thanks for listening and I hope you don't get me wrong with my suggestions, if it's not changeable or if you just don't want to change it (you said it's not supposed to be a stepmania clone etc.) that's fine to me :)
I just speak as a single stepmania player and his likes :)
pluri

Re: More like a report :s

Postby keripo on Feb 11th, '11, 12:52

keripo
Site Admin

Return to Implemented