[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Beats • View topic - First tries of the samsung AND beats :D

First tries of the samsung AND beats :D

Have a cool screenshot or video of Beats gameplay? Show it off here!

First tries of the samsung AND beats :D

Postby pluri on Feb 9th, '11, 16:11

So yea, as the title says: These are my first tries on my new phone the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and ofcourse my first attempt on Beats !

Expect better results in the next days haha :D

First is dEKA (oni) from the premade Songpack of Lisek:

Second one is Summer (oni) aswell from the Songpack from Lisek:
Deadly streams for those fat fingahz :D

pluri

Re: First tries of the samsung AND beats :D

Postby pluri on Feb 9th, '11, 17:41

Okay I know this is quite early but I sorta fell in love with this game and played it for some hours now.

Here are my new results. Play yourself and show scores before you critizice these :D

Freezing flames - hard - Lisek's - AAA (there was no oni :(

Isengard - hard - Lisek's - AA(A) 1 great FC

Sepia - oni - Reach's - AA

Summer - oni - Lisek's - AA (quite some hard streams there :P)

Maybe I'll post more scores in the next days, I love this game :)
pluri

Postby Stasis on Feb 10th, '11, 09:09

WOW nice scores. :D

Just asking how you play this game. You play spread too? ;)
Stasis

Postby pluri on Feb 10th, '11, 09:56

Yes ofcourse
pluri

Postby keripo on Feb 10th, '11, 17:18

keripo
Site Admin

Postby pluri on Feb 10th, '11, 18:28

So for details: I play
-landscape, reverse
-index and middle fingers ofcourse
-speed:2.75x
-fullscreen
-tap layout: fullscreen
-tap overlap: 10% (20% is also fine)
-tap placement: -50 px (I think it doesnt make a difference on standard ?)
-music offset: -0.175
-hz: 50

But I also handle portrait and normal mode (upper arrows) with songstreams up to 165 bpm. Faster than that, I need landscape cause of me fat fingars !
So I hope all the questions are answered now :p

I got some little improvements again today, scores are all from In The Groove2 pack. All on oni.

lol and just as I write this i see that 2 of the scores are messed up, I shot it with ShootMe but it screenshotted half of my dekstop and half of the scoreboard :/

Guess it's up to believing, I will maybe post some legit screenshots of them later

So first was Fleadh Uncut oni AA(A)
447 Marv
93 perfs
0 great
0 good
0 almost
1 miss for the lawlz

Then Summer in Belieze oni AA almost fullcombo but the screen is messed :/

And last but not least Renaissance oni AA(A) FC
366 marvs
42 perfs
1 great
0 good
0 almost
0 miss

You guys could help me alot finding a good hoster that includes some songpacks, right now im looking for the old "keyboard megapack" :x and other playable keyboard packs for my samsung phone ! Just not .. hard songs megapacks or shit laik dat ! :P

If you wanna see a bit of me playing stepmania you can check out my youtube account "plurii" , the videos are unfortunately very old cause I haven't played stepmania in 2 years (like only sometimes) but I still hold over 20 german records haha :D

Here's my best youtube video of me playing Meikakikou (or sumfn like that) oni; Pretty insane imo !

pluri

Postby pluri on Feb 11th, '11, 05:50

What u're about to see is some bad ass shit, your brain is probably gonna explode or your mind blown away, but that's okay cause i'm the man ! or something like that..

no seriously, i think this is some milestoning in mobile phones stepmania playing, and these scores are not even that good since i played them last night at 3 am and i was deadly tired.

First is July AA from the Keyboard Megapack2 (kbmp2)

Then comes Red Sign hvy AA, aswell from kbmp2

And this my good fellas, is one deadly song, many know it from stepmania, I just say... TGWP (LONG version)
Whoever wants to try it, you can find it in the Puritanical Penis Pack 2 (ppp2) under the name "the games we played (long version)" It's over 17 minutes long, so get ur stamina up before you face this monster ! it might not be the fastest song but it inclues some deadly fastbursts and the length drains your life like this -> *

I could double A this , I was really tired last night , you can tell by the perfs and greats lol. maybe I will upload a new score when i can be arsed to play this song again haha :D

See you :)
pluri

Return to Screenshots/Videos