[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Beats • View topic - how can turn on video mode?

how can turn on video mode?

Bugs/crashes/problems with Beats go here. Check the FAQ and use the search function before posting.

how can turn on video mode?

Postby hollowaysxp on Mar 29th, '11, 10:33

hi I dwonload video add-on pack,the avi video file put in song folder.

files in song folder xxx.sm xxx.lrc xxx.png xxx.avi xxx.mp3

when play the song background only picture not video...

so i want to turn on video play this beats game.
hollowaysxp

Re: how can turn on video mode?

Postby xwingace on Mar 29th, '11, 13:10

Anti-spam mod. PM me if you think I missed something.
xwingace

Postby hollowaysxp on Mar 30th, '11, 22:40

:shock:
why did they release Add-On Video Pack??
what's can the video do in beats game?
hollowaysxp

Postby xwingace on Mar 31st, '11, 01:18

I don't know what video add-on pack you're talking about. Link please?

But there are quite a few games that can use the type of files Beats uses as note-charts. Some of them can use videos. Perhaps the add-on pack was for one of those?

Otherwise, I don't know either.

XWA
xwingace

Postby hollowaysxp on Mar 31st, '11, 12:17

Video Add-on Pack...a lot of video avi files..

but....i want to understand the videos can be use in Beats! Game or NO???

if the answer is NO.why they release Video Add-on Pack?
hollowaysxp

Postby xwingace on Mar 31st, '11, 13:32

Yes, those videos are for use in .

Beats uses the same format as Stepmania does for its notecharts. In fact, all of those files from the 'Anime Mix' (and pretty much all such files you'll find around the internet) were originally made for StepMania (or other, similar, games), not for Beats.

What Keripo has done with Beats is make them playable on your phone. Without videos, so far. Given that even with an 8 Gb SD card, I'm scrabbling for space as it is, I personally think that was a decent choice. It's the gameplay that's important, not the videos, right?

(Although if you want, I'm sure you can download the anime OP's and ED's elsewhere, too, sound and video in one. Just not to play it in Beats.)

XWA
xwingace

Postby hollowaysxp on Mar 31st, '11, 21:51

thank a lot~ :D
hollowaysxp

Postby jzh20042003 on Apr 5th, '11, 06:00

The video in http://alicetouka.tistory.com/ why can't be used?
jzh20042003

Postby xwingace on Apr 5th, '11, 11:51

The videos can't be used because Beats does not support videos.

Most likely, the videos were made to be used in . Or other programs that can play .sm/.dwi files.

XWA
xwingace

Return to Support