[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Beats • View topic - error playing a stepmania sm file

error playing a stepmania sm file

Bugs/crashes/problems with Beats go here. Check the FAQ and use the search function before posting.

Re: error playing a stepmania sm file

Postby keripo on Mar 24th, '11, 00:23

It seems that DancingMonkey doesn't correctly terminate holds either (or my parser is just bad...)

However I implement my step pattern generator, it will most likely be very much based off of DancingMonkey's code, but I'll make sure it adheres to the standards specified on the . Always keep in mind that Beats is a CLONE, not a PORT, and hence it will 100% reflect gameplay experience with StepMania 3.9, 4.0, sm-ssc, etc. 100% accuracy is not the goal of the project; an advanced rhythm game experience on your Android phone is.

~Keripo
keripo
Site Admin

Postby xwingace on Mar 24th, '11, 01:47

I came to Beats from Elite Beat Agents and Guitar Hero. I was aware of Osu and Stepmania, but I haven't played much of either (my laptop isn't really suitable for them). In fact, I installed Stepmania to be able to run Dancing Monkeys. I may be using it to slightly alter the DM stepfiles (DM does holds?) if I ever get around to do more than just play around. But I have no expectations of gameplay in that direction.

From what I've seen of Dancing Monkeys, I do like the generated stepfiles, but it does take a while to calculate BPM, if it finds a BPM at all.

XWA
Anti-spam mod. PM me if you think I missed something.
xwingace

Postby magnothus on Aug 2nd, '11, 21:32

magnothus

Postby xwingace on Aug 7th, '11, 01:24

Anti-spam mod. PM me if you think I missed something.
xwingace

Postby magnothus on Aug 30th, '11, 04:25

I do what you told me, and remove the last sentence.. and it worked thank so much :D
magnothus

Previous

Return to Support