Beats 1.5.2b - URGENT UPDATE!

News and releases of Beats will be posted here.

Beats 1.5.2b - URGENT UPDATE!

Postby keripo on Feb 15th, '11, 17:07

Due to some Google policies, Beats has been re-released under a new package name (now 'com.beatsportable.beats' - its the same app, just a different Market download).

(or manually download the .apk from the Release page)

Please uninstall previous versions of Beats (aka 1.5b or earlier) and install the new package (just search for "keripo", "advanced rhythm game", "stepmania", "ddr", or "osu"). The donate version has also been removed - please use the Donate page if you wish to express thanks and help keep development rolling!

Because the Android Market will treat 1.5.2b as a new app, all previous ratings and comments will have been wiped, so go ahead and 5-star the new Beats and don't forget to tell your friends to update! If you're interested in helping with development testing or would like to help with translations (looking for Korean/Japanese/Chinese translators specifically), check out the Google group!

~Keripo
keripo
Site Admin

thanks...

Postby Zippie92 on Feb 18th, '11, 03:23

thanks, that helped me a lot!
regards,
chantal
Zippie92

Re: Beats 1.5.2b - URGENT UPDATE!

Postby Loc on Feb 20th, '11, 20:51

OK, i love what you do. But recently i changed to a new phone, and when i tried to download Beats, the game i love, i couldn't which made me really sad. From now on can you post up the downloads for your latest updates on the phone. plzzz plzzz plzz. I miss my favorite game, and i just found a way to get it back on through my sd card. plzzz try to post them.
Loc

Postby keripo on Feb 21st, '11, 20:29

Loc wrote:OK, i love what you do. But recently i changed to a new phone, and when i tried to download Beats, the game i love, i couldn't which made me really sad. From now on can you post up the downloads for your latest updates on the phone. plzzz plzzz plzz. I miss my favorite game, and i just found a way to get it back on through my sd card. plzzz try to post them.

Its back up in the Android Market. Just search for "Keripo" or use any of the search terms/QR code on the front page. If it still does not show up for some reason, can you provide details here of your phone, OS, carrier, etc.?

~Keripo
keripo
Site Admin

Postby keripo on Feb 24th, '11, 13:05

Direct download is now available via the Release page.
keripo
Site Admin

Postby Loc on Feb 25th, '11, 21:27

Ok, the second link to a direct upload to the computer was very helpful. I have a hd2, and im on a special rom, that i like, but it never lets me download this specific game on the market, but i can download it from the sd card, witch is why the last link was very helpful. Thank you a billion, and keep up the good work :D
Loc

fun movie

Postby CoaphShap on Mar 23rd, '11, 19:49

and that he wanted to tell the author?
CoaphShap

Postby vinsen9394 on Mar 25th, '11, 14:13

M
vinsen9394

Return to Beats Updates