Beats 1.4.2b

News and releases of Beats will be posted here.

Beats 1.4.2b

Postby keripo on Jan 23rd, '11, 04:28

Small update with a fix for the rotate-reset issue as well as a link to the new gameplay video:

Beats 1.4.2b - Changeset [237]
  • fixed a rotation-restart issue
  • gameplay video link in Info settings category
And here's the new gameplay video!
(The Demo page now links to this video while the Tutorial page links to the old tutorial video.)

As always, if you find any other pressing/immediate bugs or would like to help out with testing (particularly the lag and touch-screen issues some users are reporting), please PLEASE contact me (Keripo) via IRC or MSN (see the About page). The developers of Beats (myself and Matt) only own one physical Android device to test things on (my Samsung Captivate), so testers would be greatly appreciated (so will Donations to buy an old Android phone off eBay)!

Enjoy the quick update!

~Keripo

Direct .apk dowload of Beats 1.4.2b here!
keripo
Site Admin

Re: Beats 1.4.2b

Postby Imtifade on Jan 23rd, '11, 20:58

Bug: on droid x if you go afk on a score screen and when the screen turns off the song starts playing and then when you unlock your phone it gives you 0 points

Edit :it also dose this when paused
wow second most active forum member. well......
Imtifade

Re: Beats 1.4.2b

Postby burdik on Jan 25th, '11, 08:45

Imtifade wrote:Bug: on droid x if you go afk on a score screen and when the screen turns off the song starts playing and then when you unlock your phone it gives you 0 points

Edit :it also dose this when paused

seems that Android FCs Beats in background on your phone. Try rebooting and immideately playing after killing all-the-tasks-you-can-kill
-=Russia is very large and cold place somewhere in the Arctics, inhabited by drunken bears firing nukes left, right and center.=-
burdik

Return to Beats Updates