Songs is always late/early with the taps

Bugs/crashes/problems with Beats go here. Check the FAQ and use the search function before posting.

Songs is always late/early with the taps

Postby jzh20042003 on Apr 5th, '11, 06:01

I was unable to slove it...whatever +0.4s,-0.4s...
jzh20042003

Re: Songs is always late/early with the taps

Postby celeritax on Jun 17th, '12, 11:21

I'm having this issue too.

I've tried re-downloading the songs, tried different versions of beats, but nothing works.

Songs that are perfectly in sync on stepmania, when played in beats, they are off-sync. This problem started suddenly, and I can't remember when everything was good. This is not related to the .ogg bug because all my songs are in .ogg format. I unchecked FastLoad in stepmania to check if the songs were truly in sync on my computer, and they all were, but Beats messes them up.

Help please!!! beats is my favourite game on my phone, but I hate playing it when I have to manually adjust offset each time I want to play a different song :((
celeritax

Re: Songs is always late/early with the taps

Postby keripo on Nov 4th, '12, 23:52

celeritax wrote:I'm having this issue too.

I've tried re-downloading the songs, tried different versions of beats, but nothing works.

Songs that are perfectly in sync on stepmania, when played in beats, they are off-sync. This problem started suddenly, and I can't remember when everything was good. This is not related to the .ogg bug because all my songs are in .ogg format. I unchecked FastLoad in stepmania to check if the songs were truly in sync on my computer, and they all were, but Beats messes them up.

Help please!!! beats is my favourite game on my phone, but I hate playing it when I have to manually adjust offset each time I want to play a different song :((

This unfortunately is a known Android bug that is out of my control. See "OGG Music Note" viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14

~Keripo
keripo
Site Admin

Return to Support